Thursday, October 21, 2010

So proud of my husband!!

Thanks for your prayers for Ashton....he did UNREAL and I am beyond proud of him. Story had a lot of first while in California including a few limo rides, In-N-Out burger, and watching her Daddy light up the stage! We are so blessed to be part of this family and I just wanted to thank you for praying for him.

Here is a picture of us with the owner after Ashton's talk...


Also here is the email from the owner sent just an hour after we left...thanks for letting me brag!  :)
Dear Ashton:

Again I want to communicate what a fabulous breath of fresh air you brought to our company this morning.  I think the standing ovation without any reservations indicated how our audience felt about your speech.  Your four objectives were met.  As I indicated to you, you have a tremendous future not only in real estate but candidly as a platform speaker.  There’s going to come a time when you’re going to have to make a decision in terms of where your focus will be.

Hope and expect to see you both in the near future.  Congratulations again.  The delivery was terrific, the content superb.  Like I said, knowledge on fire, enthusiasm is knowledge on fire and you certainly had it.

Sincerely,

Bruce


No comments:

Post a Comment